Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding. Rice pudding is a creamy vanilla based pudding that has been thickened by simmering rice (and with a couple eggs). Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and warm on the stove or in the microwave. Keep this recipe handy for a quick and easy dessert your family will love and will ask you to make again.
This recipe can be quite easily doubled or even tripled if desired, just. This creamy & healthy Instant Pot rice pudding recipe is so simple! Creamy and healthy, this Instant Pot rice pudding recipe is also easy and convenient! You can cook Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- It’s 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- It’s 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- It’s 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- You need of Raisins, optional.
Made from scratch using whole ingredients, with this simple recipe. Rice pudding will become thicker as it cools. If it becomes too thick, you can thin it out with a few tablespoons of milk. "Rice pudding is how God intended us to eat rice," my father announced when I mentioned I was thinking about making some. It's wonderfully creamy and just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.
I did add raisins but I'll leave them out next time as it's perfect just as it is. Combine milk with vanilla pudding mix. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is boiling. Remove from heat and stir in cinnamon and nutmeg. Then pour into individual serving containers.