Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙. Great Tasting Pudding Recipes for All to Enjoy. Making Pudding with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be easier!
This quick and healthy chia pudding recipe can be meal prepped and then refrigerated overnight for an easy breakfast, dessert, or snack on-the-go! This blueberry overnight chia seed pudding is refreshing and satisfying. Simply toss all the ingredients into a jar and leave it overnight. You can cook Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
In the morning, you'll have the perfect spring or summer breakfast dish. Recipe courtesy of Bits and Bites. Combine almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth. Add cinnamon, vanilla and hemp seeds and mix well until you get a nice dense fruity mixture.
Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, honey and shredded coconut. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the container. You can use a hand mixer..
- Refrigerate at least for 4h or overnight..
- When taken out of the fridge, the mixture will have a pudding-like consistency..
- Add the blueberries on top..
Pour blueberry mixture in a bowl or jar with a lid and mix in chia seeds using the whisk. Fresh blueberries are the best here, but frozen will work fine too. This blueberry coconut chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert you can feel good about eating. This year, they're all about to embark on another one and I'm eating more carbs than I have all year. Plus, they are super satiating, which allows you to forego temptation all the way until lunchtime!