Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason. Place the chia seeds in a large bowl, pour the strawberry mixture on top, and whisk thoroughly. Paleo Strawberry Chia Pudding with Strawberry Compote !
I add strawberry puree, raspberry puree, etc., depending on the availability of fresh fruit. Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries. This strawberry rhubarb chia seed pudding is easy to take on the go to work — just put in a portable container. You can have Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
It also doubles as a super healthy dessert that the entire family will enjoy. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious strawberry chia pudding recipe. You can also find this recipe and other recipes here. Suitable for breakfast, dessert, a snack, or by the spoonful (when you can't seem to stay away from it too long and.
Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and cocoa powder in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refrigerate for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like structure. Cut the strawberries and add them on top..
- Bon appétit!.
The wonderful trick of chia is its ability to keep you feeling full for longer and it may prevent you from overeating. When you add liquid to chia. Mix almond milk and strawberries in a blender. Pour mixture into a bowl and add maple syrup and chia seeds. I was looking for an easy treat to make this weekend.