Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. You can put all ingredients in a blender on med/low until combined, or if you want to do it by hand in, add the chia seeds last and stir as you pour them into a bowl or jar. Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 A refreshing nutritious breakfast to start the day with. anachaloska Amsterdam.
This post was created in partnership with Sprouts. Today is not only New Year's Day, it's also a Monday, which means it's two fresh starts in one. My favorite chia seed pudding recipe with just the right ratio and ingredients for ultra creamy texture – for dessert, breakfast, or a make ahead snack! You can have Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
Still chilly but less everywhere cheery time. I love chia pudding, my family loves chia pudding, and if you don't love Chia Pudding YET, I can pretty much guarantee you will now! This is the recipe that'll make you a BELIEVER!. First off, though, if you missed our Basic Chia Pudding Recipe (where I explain my obsession with those awesome little chia seeds and what they can do), let me catch you up.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. See great recipes for Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 too! This recipe can be doubled or tripled as needed.