Pistachio Pudding Pie. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut.
Live your best non-baking dream with this Easy Pistachio Pudding Pie. Take a ready-made graham cracker crumb crust, add marshmallows and a whipped topping for a delicious pistachio pudding pie. This homemade No Bake Pistachio Pudding Cream Pie is layers of graham cracker crust, pistachio pudding cream, and whipped cream! You can cook Pistachio Pudding Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 Box of Instant Pistachio Pudding.
- It’s of Graham Crackers.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need of Pistachios/Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- It’s of Shredded Coconut.
Plus, this pistachio cream pie is filled with sweet pineapple and coconut! This easy no bake dessert would make the perfect Easter dessert, or with it's pretty color, even a St. No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie with a whipped cream topping, drizzled melted chocolate, chopped pistachios, and an oreo crust. I grew up eating pistachio pudding.
Pistachio Pudding Pie instructions
- Make a graham cracker crust (or buy one). Set aside and allow to cool..
- Prepare the pudding with milk, stir until it thickens and put it in the fridge. While that’s chilling, cream together the room temp creamed cheese with the granulated sugar and add a splash of vanilla extract. Take the pudding out of the fridge and fold it in..
- Utilize an ice cold bowl and start making your whipped cream with the cream, powdered sugar a little splash of vanilla extract and a couple shakes of both the nutmeg and cinnamon. If you have something more advanced than my mixer, now is the time to use it..
- Fold in half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spread the mix nicely onto the crust keeping it as even as possible..
- Use the remaining whipped cream on the top. Put the pie into the fridge..
- Put your nuts in a bag (Pistachios or Peanuts) and smash them. Put shredded coconut into a pan, toast and let cool. Spread over the top of pie. Put it in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day..
I love its green color, pistachio flavor, and the little crunchy bits of pistachio. This no-bake Pistachio Pudding Pie makes a great holiday pie. Can you freeze Pistachio Pudding Pie? Once you've made the pistachio cream pie filling, cover the top of the pie with plastic wrap. Then wrap the entire pie with foil.