Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding. Our Scrumptious Mini Apple Pies Are Perfect When You're On The Go. Prepare Our Easy Southern Styled Recipes w/ Free Recipes From KraftRecipes.com While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce. Apple Pie Bread Pudding brings together two things we love.
I'm married to a huge bread pudding lover. Every time we go out to eat, this guy wants to order bread pudding. Whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla, cream, granulated sugar and. You can cook Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding
- You need 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- You need 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
It's loaded with tangy Granny Smith apples, pillowy brioche bread and a vanilla custard that will make your taste buds swoon. Serve warm with whipped topping and caramel topping. Delicious bread pudding is mixed with apples and fun flavorful spices and topped with an gooey gooey caramel sauce and ice cream. I added the ice cream in there just for fun because really it does top the cake!
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding instructions
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Serving Suggestions. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is good for any time of day, especially for brunch! To make the pudding: Whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a large bowl. Add the salt, milk, cream, sugar, boiled cider, and vanilla, continuing to whisk. Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and the bread cubes.