Classic Banana Pudding. Find Deals on Banana Jello Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built.
You don't have to be from the South to love this dessert. It's the best banana pudding recipe I've ever made! PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER. You can cook Classic Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Banana Pudding
- It’s 2 (3.4 oz) of boxes Vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub Cool Whip.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 (11 oz) of box Nilla Waffers.
- Prepare 3 of large bananas, sliced.
This dish has everything you'd expect from a traditional banana pudding: rich custard, vanilla wafers, fresh bananas and whipped cream. Ripe bananas and silky vanilla pudding are enhanced by homemade vanilla cookies in. Not to dis my grandmother, but I have to say that this homemade banana pudding is way better. What makes this banana pudding so good is the rich vanilla pudding made from scratch.
Classic Banana Pudding step by step
- Mix puddings and milk, set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a large trifle bowl layer the bottom with 1 layer of waffers. Then put a slice of banana on each waffer. *I forgot and my bananas ended up as a single layer on top of the pudding.*.
- Mix half the tub of cool whip in to pudding.
- Put a quarter of the pudding mixture on top..
- Put another layer of waffers along the top and sides. Layer bananas on top of each cookie. *I used a box and a half of 8 oz mini vanilla waffers*.
- Add another quarter of pudding mixture. Continue layers til you're done. *I got 2 layers each for my 2 minis.*.
- Top the whole thing with cool whip. Chill in the fridge for a few hours..
It is luscious and creamy and surprisingly easy to make. The best part is you can make the pudding ahead of time so it is ready whenever you are ready to put it together. Fresh bananas are layered with vanilla wafer cookies and a rich vanilla pudding for a no-bake that will please all. View Recipe this link opens in a. I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school.