Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving. Dip the bottoms of the cups in warm water to help loosen the custard. Run a thin-bladed knife around the inner edge of each ramekin to loosen the dessert; turn onto a dessert plate to unmold.
Refrigerate again until ready to serve. Panna cotta unmolded onto a plate, then surrounded with pureed strawberry sauce. The original recipe for "cooked cream. You can have Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- You need of Panna Cotta:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 (.25 oz) of envelope gelatin,unflavored.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Strawberry Sauce.
- It’s 1 qt of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Evenly sprinkle gelatin on top; set aside for two minutes. Place the cream and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (look for small bubbles along the edge of the pan). Before serving: Wash the strawberries and remove the stalk. Purée strawberries to a sauce and top the panna cotta with the strawberry sauce.
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce instructions
- Pour the milk into a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over the milk. Let the mixture sit for 5 mins until the gelatin softens. Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the gelatin/milk mixture until gelatin dissolves (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla extract. Pour into ramekins or small cups: chill 4 hrs or overnight..
- Reserve a few slices of strawberry for the garnish. Add the rest of the strawberries, vanilla extract, sugar, and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Crush the strawberries with a potato masher while they cook. Simmer for about10 mins, until the sugar has dissolved and thickened. Cool completely. Spoon strawberry sauce onto each panna cotta, pipe whipped cream on top then garnish with sliced strawberries.
This Coconut Panna Cotta is simply too simple to make not to try! It is made with a few ingredients only and can be customised in so many different (and yummy ways). Today, I made this Gelatin-Free Panna Cotta with a yummy homemade strawberry Sauce but you could really just use any fruit you have to top up the dessert. The combination of strawberry sauce and vegan panna cotta was just perfect. The tanginess of strawberries with the soft wobbly panna cotta texture was amazing.