Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Banana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served.
I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. And when I saw him arrive at the airport, I just grabbed hold. Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! You can cook Banana Pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 40 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 625 ml of whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- You need 300 gr of – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- Prepare 2 of large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of large bananas, slices.
- You need 48 of vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- It’s 4 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make.
Banana Pudding step by step
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..
Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe! It's as good as the old fashioned pudding we've grown up on but it's made quick and easy with pudding mix and cookies! Then pour it over wafers and banana slices before topping it with a golden meringue. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or.