Amazing kheer. کھیر ایسی جو کھائے انگلیاں چاٹتا رہ جاۓ home made KheeR Recipe Go and check out my channel fo FURTHER videos please support us please support us. please like. How To Make Sheer Khurma Recipe Amazing kheer Quick jaggery used sugar less dessert.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals & celebrations. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer" & "payasa" both meaning milk.. You can have Amazing kheer using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazing kheer
- You need 1 cup of soaked rice.
- It’s 2 of jaggery nuggets.
- You need 2 cup of estimated water.
- It’s of Cardamom powder half teaspoon.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
Rice kheer is made with full fat milk. As we age, life can get lonelier, and the definition of relationships, mature. Kheer; is a delightful serving of love and companionship where secrets get accidentally spilled and shared. It opens with an irritated man, played most convincingly by Anupam Kher, quarrelling with a woman.
Amazing kheer step by step
- First boil properly rice in water until it becomes softened and mashed easily.
- Check boiled rice are enough soft to cook in milk.
- Now cook this at low flame until rice swim at upper layer.it means rice mixed with milk properly.
- Now turn the gas off and put jaggery crushed in 1 cup hot water and mix well.
- Mix until it looks like jaggery syrup.then add it to boiled milk rice or kheer.mix properly now no need of boiling again.otherwise it will make curdled all dessert.
- Garnish with almond is optional.
Anupam Kher made his short film debut with this movie. rice kheer recipe There are innumerable varieties of kheer, and one or the other is prepared for every puja, festival or wedding. Kheer recipe with step by step photos. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Rice kheer is also one of the most popular kheer variety made in North Indian cuisine along with Seviyan kheer and Phirni.