Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding.
You can cook Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of L/O cooked rice.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding instructions
- In a 2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, mix beaten eggs with milk, sugar and salt..
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla..
- Cook uncovered on high 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 mins..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand 3o minutes, without stirring. Serve warm or chilled..