Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey. Gordon Ramsay's recipe for Yorkshire puddings is simply one of the best and easiest for this traditional British side dish for roast beef. This particular recipe is adapted from Chef Gordon Ramsay. The Yorkshire pudding mix can be made two or three days before and kept in the fridge.
Ingredients of Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 12 teaspoon of beef drippings.
- Prepare 12 of hole muffin tin/ pan.
A successful Yorkshire pudding has a secret-allowing the batter to rest before pouring it into very hot oil or, even better, beef. Today's is by Gordon Ramsay, who really needs no introduction around these parts. Add the eggs and half the milk; beat until smooth. She's been making them to serve with Sunday lunches for many years.
Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey instructions
- Mix the ingredients except the beef drippings put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the beef drippings 1 teaspoon to each muffin tin/pan hole. Put into the oven till just smoking..
- Pour to 3/4 full in each hole the batter. It should be sizzling..
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes. They will rise a lot. Serve immediately I hope you enjoy!.
View top rated Yorkshire puddings from gordon ramsey recipes with ratings and reviews. Preparation In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour, and salt. Now, Gordon Ramsay says to make the Yorkshire pudding batter and leave it for an hour at room temperature before using it. To make more puddings, just double the recipe but be sure you have room in your oven! As you can see they took over the tin (and the oven.