Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
You can cook Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- It’s 5 cup of day old bread, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped, peeled apple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping.
- You need of whipped topping.
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg substitute, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple. Let stand 15 min or until bread is softened..
- Pour into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered @325° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel and top with whipped topping. Best if served warm..