Banana Pudding. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Real Bananas! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
Indulge in banana pudding with a lot less guilt using this simple recipe. Chef Zac Young combines two favorites into one luscious layered dessert. In a large saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt. You can have Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of box vanilla wafers (I like the tiny ones).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle Brand Milk.
- It’s 2 (3.4 oz) of instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana cream).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of carton cool whip.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's not a tailgate party, church potluck, or family gathering without it on the menu. Banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. Essentially all banana pudding is, is layers of cookies, bananas, and pudding!
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cheese until smooth. Mix in Eagle Brand milk, pudding mix & milk with secret ingredient. Then mix in cool whip..
- In a dish place half of mix in bowl. Slice banana and place layer on top of mixture. Now place wafers on top of banana covering entire mixture. Pour rest of pudding on top of wafers..
- Crumble the rest of wafers and pour on top of pudding. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!.
Add the remaining whole egg to the yolks. Banana pudding doesn't ask for much. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day.