Lisa's banana pudding from scratch. Banana Pudding HOMEMADE from Scratch Recipe. Perfect for Christmas or any Holiday ! So easy, a lot easier than you would think.
Then the pudding is simply layered with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas. Pour the mixture over the prepared bananas and wafers. Homemade banana pudding recipe is made from scratch with lots of old fashioned flavor. You can have Lisa's banana pudding from scratch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lisa's banana pudding from scratch
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separated at room temp.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 box of nilla wafers.
- You need 4 of bananas.
Creamy, rich, and full of 'Nilla Wafers and bananas – a Old fashioned, homemade banana pudding recipes are hard to improve on. Creamy vanilla custard, sweet bananas, and crunchy vanilla wafers are.. Try Our Best Recipe Collection Of Banana Pudding Recipes every where you are for free. Cause you can read this offline.
Lisa's banana pudding from scratch instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Blend well..
- Cook uncovered on medium heat until bringing to boil..
- Stirring constantly until thickets. Remove from heat..
- Add vanilla extract..
- Spread mixture over layers of bills wafers and sliced bananas..
- Use remaining sugar and egg whites from merengue on top. Stirring together until it thickens..
- Bake at 425°F for about five minutes or until top is brown..
I used regular condensed milk and regular vanilla wafers. The pudding so far is the best where from scratch is concerned. Maybe the low starred reviewers should try using what I used since it sounds like they like richer food. Sweet pudding flavored with rich coconut milk and filled with tender red beans. Perfect way to celebrate the Chinese New Year with your families and friends!