Avocado Pudding. Blend avocados, cocoa powder, brown sugar, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender until smooth. This chocolate avocado pudding is as chocolatey and luscious as any other pudding, and it's even richer-tasting, more unctuous, and even more chocolatey. Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free.
The avocado pudding my mom makes calls for the use of milk and very ripe avocadoes. But, the one I am sharing here today uses almond milk – which makes this vegan. FOUR simple ingredients: • Ripe avocados • Lemon juice • Sugar • Almond milk blended up together result in this delicious treat! You can cook Avocado Pudding using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Pudding
- You need of For Avocado Pudding:.
- You need 500 ml of milk (full or reduce fat).
- It’s 200 gr of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1 pack (7 gr) of agar agar powder.
- You need 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Chocolate Pudding:.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 pack (3,5 gr) of agar agar powder.
- It’s 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 50 gr of dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped.
Paleo Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding – avocado is one of the healthiest fruits around so you can feel good about whipping up this sneaky avocado pudding complete with cocoa powder, almond milk and a sweetener of your choice. If you're a member of our keto family, then on any given day I can guarantee you have these two ingredients in your house: coco powder and avocado. And, in that case you can make this delicious chocolate avocado pudding! Just combine with a hand mixer or go the old fashion route with a fork and dessert is served!
Avocado Pudding instructions
- For Avocado Pudding:.
- Place the avocado in a blender and blitz to create a smooth avocado purée. Set aside..
- Stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar in a pot until dissolved..
- Over small-high heat, boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil. Stir the mixture constantly in order not to have any lumps. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Wait until the hot steam is completely gone..
- Add avocado purée. Stir briskly until completely dissolved. Use a strainer if necessary to produce smoother mixture..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Let it cool until it’s half hard..
- For Chocolate Pudding:.
- In a small pot, stir milk, agar agar powder, and sugar until dissolved..
- Boil the mixture until it reaches a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Use small-high heat. Turn of the heat..
- Add dark cooking chocolate. Stir until the chocolate dissolved..
- Pour the chocolate pudding mixture on top the avocado pudding slowly using a ladle..
- Place it in the refrigerator for couple hours until it’s cold. Enjoy! 😋.
- Note: Do not boil the avocado. Because it will taste bitter. Add the avocado into the agar agar mixture when it’s not too hot anymore..
The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that you completely forget you're getting so many health benefits at the same time!. Add all ingredients except coconut whip into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend. Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor. Just before serving, whip cream in a medium bowl to soft peaks and spoon over pudding, if.