Pista Pudding. Get the recipe for Pistachio Pudding. Easy and Quick Dessert Recipes to make at home. Watch Bread Pista Pudding Recipe in this video.
Moreover, the pista paneer pudding for babies is a healthy alternative to buying ice creams from the market! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. This pale green Pistachio Pudding is made from homemade. You can cook Pista Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pista Pudding
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 of condensed milk tin.
- You need 15 gms of agar agar.
- You need of Pista powder.
- You need of Water.
This pudding melt into the mouth and yummlicious pudding. Pudding from scratch is a luscious small batch dessert that makes two servings. The hardest part is deciding if you should share. Press the pudding through the strainer.
Pista Pudding step by step
- In a pan pour 3/4 cup of water and add agar agar, keep it aside for 15 mins..
- Now take a pan pour milk, after one boil add condensed milk and pista powder and bring it to another boil..
- If the flame and keep aside..
- Now switch on a flame and keep that agar agar pan on it. Let it cook till it desolve.
- When it all desolve add that pista and condensed milk batter in this. And give it a nice stir. Add clr and let it cook for 5 mins..
- Pour this in ur serving dish and refrigerate for setting..
- After it sets, u can garnish it with nuts and waraq..
- Cut into ur desire pieces and serve child..
Add a few of the pistachio nut bits that the strainer catches, back to the pudding if you'd like. I made a pistachio pudding icing as some of the others mentioned (turned out well) and left out the food color as it was a nice light green. I also served it with Ben and Jerry Pistachio Ice Cream, that has a real flavor kick. I like the concept and color here but it needed a little more Oomph. I use sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix instead of regular, and you can't tell the difference.