Chocolate dates pudding. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Number one: while whole chia seeds are digestible, soaking them overnight causes them to form a gel that adds a delightful texture to chia pudding (kind of like tapioca or rice pudding, only with way fewer carbs). The dates add a rich and natural sweetness, combined with the decadence of cocoa powder.
Stir on low heat until smooth and the chocolate has completely melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and honey. Add the eggs, flour and cocoa and process until well combined. You can have Chocolate dates pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate dates pudding
- You need 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa.
- It’s 2 cups of Thick Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ground Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of whipped Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dates and nuts.
- Prepare of Nuts 1 /2 cup.
- It’s of Nutmeg1/4.
- It’s of Small chocolate.
Sift the salt, unsweetened cocoa and flour into the creamed mixture and fold through the mixture. Stir the chopped chocolate and dates into the mixture until evenly combined. Divide the mixture between the prepared pudding moulds. Eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator up to a day. (Pudding gets watery the longer it is sitting.
Chocolate dates pudding instructions
- In a cooking pot take all purpose flour,cocoa,sugar and cornflour..
- Mix in milk and stir well..
- Put the wok on gas at slow flame and stir continuosly..
- Add dates and nuts. Add butter.Put off the gas as soon as it melts..
- Transfer the content into a pot and freeze it for an hour..
- Put some whipped cream and grate some cjocolateand nutmeg over the pudding..
- Serve chilled..
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! Either buy the dates pre-chopped or chop your own, but be sure to remove the seeds while chopping. How To Reheat Sticky Date Pudding. To reheat a frozen sticky date pudding, either let it defrost naturally to room temperature, then reheat it, or use the defrost settings on your microwave, then reheat to your liking.