Caramel Bread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Find Deals on Instant Caramel Pudding Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. As my son says, it is like eating French Toast for dessert. 🙂 It is very much like French Toast with a lovely caramel sauce on it.
The pudding is flipped like an upside-down cake to let the caramel sauce drip down. Any large loaf will do, but a nice French bread, or a Challah work especially well. Spread bread cubes onto sheet pan in a single layer. You can have Caramel Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding
- It’s 1 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1/2 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 4 of caramels chopped in small pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium size ramekin.
Caramel Bread Pudding Caramel Bread Pudding. Caramel Bread Pudding is a melt in the mouth pudding made with caramel and bread slices. This pudding is prepared by steaming method and hence no need of an oven in this recipe. Steaming can be done in a pan/pressure cooker/an electric rice cooker.
Caramel Bread Pudding instructions
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°..
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8..
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix..
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top..
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top..
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!.
Dry fruits like cashews/raisins/almonds enhance the flavor of this pudding. Bring on all the salted caramel! Eggless caramel bread pudding – step by step recipe of steamed no bake eggless caramel bread pudding. This is a Smooth, melt in the mouth pudding made with caramel and bread slices. here the caramel is made by melting sugar. Not difficult but yes does require some practice.