Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos. MAJA BLANCA RECIPE (pang negosyo recipe). Maja Blanca is a popular Filipino Dessert. This Recipe will result in the best version that you will ever taste.
All you have to do is basically cook everything in a pot and arrange it in a tray. Try this quick and simple Maja Blanca recipe for a creamy, soft and light Filipino coconut pudding made from coconut milk, milk, sweetener, and corn kernel. Since I was pressed for time when I made this Maja Blanca for my friends' visit and didn't have time to make 'latik', what I did was, I toasted some. You can have Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos
- It’s 100 g of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 can of condense milk.
- It’s 1 can of ready to serve corn.
- It’s 1/2 of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 L of water.
Maja Blanca Espesyal is a rich and creamy coconut milk pudding with corn kernels and latik topping. Perfect as a snack or dessert! Maja Blanca Espesyal is a Filipino-style coconut pudding made extra delicious with evaporated and condensed milk. Maja blanca (Tagalog: [ˈmaha ˈblaŋka]) is a Filipino dessert made primarily from coconut milk.
Basic Maja Blanca for 250 Pesos step by step
- Ready 1L of water and pour your 100g cornstarch.
- Stir your cornstarch until the cornstarch has dissolve in water.
- Pour 1 can of condense milk and 1 can of corn and 1/2 of brown sugar. Stir it again until dissolve the other ingredients.
- Boiled 1L of water and pour 1teaspoon of olive oil. Boiled the water atleast 3mins..
- Place your dissolve Maja in boiled water. stir it don't stop to stir to avoid error..
- The. Woah the Maja is done..
Also known as coconut pudding, it is usually served during fiestas and during the holidays, especially Christmas. We are still accepting orders for Christmas season! This pudding had a very lite flavor to it, however, I did not care for flavor and did not like the way the texture came out. I have never made maja blanca before and have no idea what the basic ingredients are except for coconut milk. So when I first saw this ingredient, I tried it out and.