Apple bread pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Whisk together sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Spoon applesauce over bread; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Apple Bread Pudding Whole-grain bread, apples and cinnamon make a sweet dessert that's healthy, too. Stir in the apples, raisins, then gently fold in the bread cubes. Sprinkle on top the bread pudding. You can cook Apple bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple bread pudding
- Prepare 7 of apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces.
- It’s 1 bag of bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of -1 tbspcinnamon powder.
- It’s pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 5 tbsp of corn flour.
While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce. A pan of easy Apple Bread Pudding is a delicious dessert to enjoy during the chilly fall months. Add the bread and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the milk mixture. In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined.
Apple bread pudding instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, mix well, add the chopped bread pieces and mix well..
- Take a baking pan, grease all the sides with butter, place the above made mixture onto the pan..
- In another bowl, add the chopped apples, brown sugar and corn flour, mix well..
- Pour the apple mixture on the top of the bread mixture in the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350, bake for 50 mins. Remove out and let it cool.
- Enjoy a slice when ltr. You can reheat once again in microwave before eating..
Whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla, cream, granulated sugar and. Serve up the warm pudding with a generous drizzle and you'll impress everyone at the table. Bread pudding is a super tasty and homey dessert. It is hot and comforting, but special enough to serve at Thanksgiving or a fall-themed dinner party. Serve this wonderful bread pudding with the delicious apple brandy sauce or use your favorite vanilla sauce.