Cherry blossom pudding. Once the mixture is slightly thicker, pick up the stem of the blossoms and gently place it on top of the milk pudding. Pour the mixture to cover the cherry blossoms on top of milk pudding. If you want the cherry blossoms to look bloomed, scoop the flower with the liquid mixture in a big spoon and pour onto top of the milk pudding.
More information Beautiful Cherry Blossom Milk Pudding for a taste of springtime in Japan. #japanesemilkpudding #japanesedessert #cherryblossom You can also serve cookies, cupcakes, pudding and other sweets with cherry blossoms as décor, looks so adorable! white one-tier wedding cake with cherry blooms. a blush wedding cake decorated with blossoms. an ombre square cherry blossom wedding cake. cherry blossom cookies. Spring in Japan is so beautiful and magical. You can have Cherry blossom pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry blossom pudding
- Prepare 55 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 3 Tbs of hot water.
- Prepare 15 of salted cherry blossoms.
- It’s of food color (red), if desired.
All the hills and parks are covered with pink and white cherry blossom trees, and many of them adorn city streets as well. To celebrate the beauty of cherry blossoms, I shared my Cherry Blossom Milk Pudding recipe last week, and this week I want to share Cherry Blossom Cookies with you. Cherry blossom is one of the prettiest images of Japan. The Japanese tend to include that some cherry blossom elements into their food, including the Japanese pudding.
Cherry blossom pudding instructions
- Soak the gelatin in the hot water and mix it well. Put some water in a bowl and soak the cherry blossoms to remove salt..
- Put the soy milk and sugar in a pot and put it on medium-high heat. Stir once in a while. Turn off the heat right before it gets boiled up..
- Add gelatin mixture into the pot and mix well. If you want to tint the pudding nice pink color, add the food color as well. Pour it into pudding cups..
- Take out the cherry blossoms from the water, dry them well with paper towels. Leave 5 pieces aside to be used as toppings. Remove stems from the rest and chopped them up..
- Add the chopped cherry blossoms into each cups and stir gently. Chill them for 3 hours..
- Once they gets harden enough, make a space between the pudding and the cup along the edges with using a tooth pick. Slide the pudding on to a plate by turning it upside down and top with cherry blossoms..
Not only does it tastes good, it also looks very pretty and Instagram-mable. When the milk pudding is set, start making the Sakura layer. You will need cherry blossoms, sugar, water, food color and gelatin. Heat up the water and sugar. This one-bowl recipe is easy to make!