Almond milk Matcha pudding. Silky Smooth Taste & Non-GMO Project Verified. Find Silk in A Store Near You! Find Deals on Almond Milk Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon.
Since coconut milk has a higher fat content, it gives the chia pudding a rich texture. If you prefer, you can use all almond milk in the recipe instead. When I made matcha pudding with whole eggs, the color didn't turn out too good. You can have Almond milk Matcha pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond milk Matcha pudding
- Prepare 300 grams of almond milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of custard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of orange flower water.
On the other hand, when I used egg whites only, the resulting matcha pudding was beautifully green. The pudding becomes porous if the temperature of the pudding mixture and the hot bath is vastly different. Add the sweetened matcha to the chia seeds and stir well to combine. Add more almond milk or water to thin out the pudding as desired and add more sweetener (syrup or honey) to taste.
Almond milk Matcha pudding instructions
- Mix the sold ingredients..
- Add the almonds milk over low heat. Keep stirring till it boils and thickens..
- Pour in a jar, close the lid and put in the fridge. Serve cold..
Top with seasonal fruit and serve. The Skinny Almond milk or coconut milk, chia seeds, matcha, & stevia! Low carb & keto, vegan, and paleo! Grab a blender and thoroughly mix almond milk with matcha powder. In an eight-ounce mason jar, pour in the blended mixture.