Rice Pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can have Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- You need 2 c. of white rice.
- It’s 2 1/2 c. of Milk.
- You need 1-2 tsp. of Cinnamon depending how cinnamony you want it.
- It’s 4-5 TBSP of Sugar depends on how sweet you want it.
- Prepare 4 c. of Water.
- You need 1 c. of Raisin (optional).
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice Pudding step by step
- Put 2 cups of rice in ricemaker with 4 cups of water.
- When it's done put it in a resealable container.
- Add milk. If needed put more if you want it more liquidy..
- Add sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well. Serve cold or hot..
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.