Caramel Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate mousse is very easy to make and this version only needs an hour to chill before serving. For the salted caramel sauce, place the sugar, two tablespoons water and golden syrup in a. Have you ever made something so delicious that you literally couldn't walk past it without taking a big old spoonful?
You can look at this as chocolate mousse stiffened by caramel or as a perfect caramel enriched by chocolate. Either way it is so rich, thick, gooey and creamy, so childish in a way, that it almost. White chocolate & caramel mousse – a delicious dessert, or a rich cake filling! You can cook Caramel Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- It’s 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Get the easy recipe with simple instructions and photos from Video Culinary. A fluffy chocolate mousse center, topped with a layer of caramel and a rich chocolatey coating. The Best Caramel Mousse Recipes on Yummly Chocolate-caramel Mousse, Miso Caramel Mousse, Gluten Free Salted Caramel Mousse.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
Let this Atkins Endulge Treat delight your taste buds while keeping you true to your lifestyle. Pour over chocolate mixture and whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Once caramel has set, mix mousse with a rubber spatula to loosen. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted. Divide the chocolate mousse into the three jars, on top of the salted caramel and top with crushed nuts or chocolate chips.