White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. These Tasty Mini Brownies Are Full Of Fudgy, Chocolatey Goodness. This cheesecake has a fudge brownie crust and then is topped with a light fluffy creamy no bake white chocolate cheesecake. The contrast of the chewy brownie bottom with the creamy light mousse texture of the cheesecake made a really memorable dessert.
In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides. Chocolate Mousse CheesecakeSilky Chocolate Cheesecake Topped with a Layer of Belgian Chocolate Chocolate Tuxedo. Truffle-like chocolate cheesecake in a chocolate cookie crust. You can cook White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust using 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust
- You need of for the fudge brownie crust.
- It’s 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 of ounces, (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons) unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of for white chocolalate mousse.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 12 ounces of good quality white chocolate chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate, melted.
- You need 2 ounces of white chocolate, melted.
- It’s of as needed, fresh fruit, berries off any kind or a combination of berried.
- Prepare of as needed, whipped cream.
If this does not drive your mate wild, keep the recipe and replace him or her. Note: The topping for this cake is your choice, you could use chocolate dipped strawberries, purchased chocolate truffles, or melt chocolate and/or white chocolate and drizzle it over the top. White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. This cheesecake has a fudge brownie crust and then is topped with a light fluffy creamy no bake white chocolate cheesecake.
White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust step by step
- Begin by making white chocolate mousse base, it needs several hours to get cold in the refrigerator.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 2 1/2 cups cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or on stove top. Pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperare then cover and refrigerate until very cols, 2 hours or more.
- Make fudge brownie crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat sugar and eggs until combined.
- Add cooled chocolate, vanilla and salt and stir in just until combined.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Place pan on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely before filling.
- Make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
- Beat cold white chocolate mixture until fluffy..
- In another bowl beat cram cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar,salt and vanilla into cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate mixture ino cream cheese in 3 additions until well combined.
- Pile onto brownie crust smooth top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish by drizzling with the melted semi sweet chocolate and melted white chocolate..
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
The contrast of the chewy brownie bottom with the creamy light mousse texture of the cheesecake made a really memorable dessert. Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cream Pie – This triple layered pie is essentially a pre-made pie crust filled and baked with a rich, fudgy gooey brownie layer, topped with a creamy chocolate mousse layer, and then topped with a thick, fluffy mound of whipped cream on top of that! And of course, grated chocolate curls! #chocolate #chocolatepie #brownie #browniepie #. Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake Raspberry-Vanilla Cake, Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, Raspberry Lady Fingers and Lemon Mousse. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Silky Chocolate Cheesecake Topped with a Layer of Belgian Chocolate Mousse.