Avacado -Creamy Pudding. Creamy Avocado Pudding – a Great Vegan Pudding that comes together in a flash, plus it's kid-friendly and paleo too! A great way to get avocado in your diet. Creamy, smooth, sweet, and satisfying, chocolate pudding is a treat that always invites a smile.
Have you heard of chocolate avocado pudding? Have you wondered if it would actually be good? You don't have to be vegan to enjoy this wonderful creamy chocolate pudding. You can have Avacado -Creamy Pudding using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avacado -Creamy Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of milk milk dairy ; 1cups maid.
- You need 2 Nos of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cornflour ) Custard powder (.
- It’s 6 tbsps of sugar orange juice ; Avacado 2 Nos ; -1/2 cups ;clove-powdered-4nos.
- It’s 6 nos of cashew nuts chocolate sauce -, or boost powder -2 tbsps..
It is healthy enough you could eat it for breakfast. This "Chocolate Avocado Pudding" tastes a lot like uncooked (instant) JELLO brand puddings made from It is creamy and delicious. I think that I would be inclined to make this pudding often if I had. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't However, when the subject of avocado chocolate mousse came up on the blog a few weeks ago.
Avacado -Creamy Pudding step by step
- Dissolve the cornflour in half cup of cold milk.Add the eggs.Beat the eggs softly adding more milk. Add milk maid and 4 tbsps of sugar. Now Boil the entire mixture, stirring continuously and in medium heat untill the mixture becomes thick and soft. Cool the creamy mixture and pour the entire contents to a glass dish,after spreading some chocolate sauce, or a few spoons of boost as the bottom layer of the pudding. Refrigerate till the pudding starts solidifying..
- Cut the avacado to 2 halves.Scoop out the entire mass after removing the seed.Mix it with half cup of orange juice, and 2 tbsps of sugar(or more if required) and the powdered form of cloves. Finely Blend the mixture and dress over the creamy pudding. Cut a few cashew nuts to small chips and mix with the avacado dressings. Continue to refrigerate.Decorate with cashews and plums or cherries..
Avocados are one of mother nature's most nurturing superfoods. If you cut an avocado in half, it We've got a surprising one for you today. Have you ever tried mixing an. If you think chocolate avocado pudding tastes like chocolate + avocado… think again! It's a deliciously creamy treat that is also good for you and is super easy to make.