Chocolate Mousse Brownies.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- You need 1 box of Chewy Fudge Brownies Duncan Hines.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 box of (1.5oz) America's Choice Chocolate Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.
- It’s 2 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 box of Cool Whipped Topping.
- It’s 1 box of strawberries for decoration.
Chocolate Mousse Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F , mix brownie mix according to instructions visible on package ( first four ingredients ).
- to prepare chocolate pudding just add to cups cold milk (the other brands , you needed to do it on the stove, but i like the easy way tho), , mix with the mixer for about 1-2 minutes. let it set for another 5 min..
- to make a mousse just add the half package of whipped topping into the chocolate pudding , DO NOT USE MIXER! , with the spatula fold it in, so it become moussy and fluffy..
- when brownies cool off cut them place on the plate , scooped mousse over them and decorate with strawberries or other fruits ( i had strawberries so i used them ).