Oreo Dirt Pudding.
You can have Oreo Dirt Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Dirt Pudding
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese(room temperature).
- You need 1 stick of butter(softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 small of boxes french vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of milk(cold).
- Prepare 12 oz of container of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 packages of oreos(crushed).
Oreo Dirt Pudding step by step
- Put package of oreos in a ziplock plastic bag and crush into pieces and set aside..
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and butter mixture and blend until creamy..
- In a separate bowl, beat pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk until thickened.(you will not be following the measurements for milk as listed on the pudding box.).
- Fold in cool whip with pudding and then mix with cream cheese mixture blending well..
- In a 13×9 inch casserole dish or container of choice, alternate layers of pudding and oreos ending with oreos on top layer. Add a few gummy worms for fun..