Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time.
In this recipe, vermicelli, which is also known as semiya or seviya, is roasted in ghee which gives it a nice aroma and its signature taste. Semiya payasam / Sheer Khurma / Vermicelli Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert – it's rich, delicate, creamy and extremely delicious! The best part of this pudding is that it can be served either hot or chilled depending on your liking. seviyan kheer recipe You can cook Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry fruits (cashews and raisins).
- You need 2 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
semiya kheer or vermicelli kheer with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple vermicelli noodles or semiya based dessert pudding filled with thickened milk and dry fruits. it is perhaps one of the simple indian dessert recipe relished for small or big occasions by amateur or professional chefs. kheer recipes are generally served during the meal or can. This is an easy and delicious kheer made using beetroot, seviyan, jaggery and milk. I specially love the colour of the kheer. Great for any parties or occasions. hope u like the recipe Ingredients.
Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer instructions
- In a small pan, take the ghee, and roast the dry fruits until the cashew nuts become brown, and the raisins puff up. Turn off the heat..
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly..
- Add the sugar and the cardamom powder. Stir for another minute..
- Add the roasted vermicelli, and continue to boil on low/medium heat..
- In about 5-6 minutes, the vermicelli should be cooked through completely. And most of the dry fruits, leaving aside a few pieces for garnish..
- Serve in individual portions, and garnish with the remaining dry fruits. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Semiya kheer is one of the best Eid special recipes. To prepare this kheer in simple steps. Fry the dry fruits and semiya, cook the sabudana and semiya, Add sugar let it dissolves completley, pour milk and add fried fruits, Take into a bowl garnish and serve. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe, sevai kheer, or semiya kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe made using vermicelli and milk. Usually a staple on occasions like Tamizh/Tamil new year and Onam where a feast is cooked, and this payasam is served as dessert.