Nana's Blackberry Pudding. Converting and creating healthy Southern recipes and following the Trim Enjoy this incredibly refreshing No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Pudding recipe all spring and into summer. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Today marks the first day of winter! Chocolate Blackberry Pudding By Sarah Coates of The Sugar Hit.
Scott Howell and his team are doing a great job. Pour into a greased and sugared steam pudding mold and place on a rack in a large covered pot Serve with pudding. A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided. You can cook Nana's Blackberry Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nana's Blackberry Pudding
- It’s 2 cup of Blackberries or fresh Peaches.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Self rising Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Toss all ingredients in medium bowl to coat, lightly crushing some of berries to release juices. While the pudding is steaming, make the sauce. For lifelong Memphian Tiffany Lewis her craving for banana pudding transformed into motivation. In a saucepan, combine the blackberries, sugar, lemon juice and water.
Nana's Blackberry Pudding step by step
- Mix fruit and brown sugar in bottom of greased casserole dish. Set aside..
- Beat butter and white sugar till fluffy. Beat in egg. Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Pour over fruit..
- Bake at 350° for 1 hr. Or until well done..
- Cool. Serve with ice cream or whip cream..
Cook over low heat until they form a syrup. Turn the pudding out onto a plate and serve the sauce over the top. Alternatively, you can try topping your pudding with avocado or pistachios for a savory taste. What's easier than reaching in the refrigerator in the morning and dishing out some breakfast pudding? Strips of dough are cooked in a simmering blackberry sauce.