Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo).
You can have Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo)
- Prepare 140 grams of rice, short grain.
- It’s 250 ml of boiling water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
Chocolate Rice Pudding (ryzogalo) instructions
- Bring the water with the salt to a boil. Add the rice and simmer until all the water is absorbed (~ 12 mins)..
- In another pot warm ~ 3/4 of the milk, add the sugar and honey and stir until the sugar is dissolved..
- Add the sugary milk to the pot with rice and bring to a boil. Simmer for ~15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile combine the rest of the milk with the corn starch (corn flour) and the cocoa powder..
- Add the chocolate milk to the pot with the rice and the rest of the milk. Simmer until it thickens, ~20 mins, stirring occasionally (it will thicken more when it cools)..
- Spoon into bowls (7 bowls, ~150 g per bowl), top with cinnamon and chocolate chips (optional) or chopped walnuts (optional)..
- Enjoy warm or refrigerate for 4+ hours and serve cold. Store covered in the fridge..