You can cook Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins, optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 slice of day old bread.
Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Break bread into small pieces in an 8" square baking pan. Drizzle melted butter on top of bread and if desired garnish with raisins..
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated. Add milk and mix until combined..
- Pour mixture over bread. Distribute evenly. Take a fork and gently soak bread into mixture..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until bread springs back when lightly touched..