Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac).
You can have Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 7 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) instructions
- Cook the rice in a pot until the water disappears. Cover it with a lid while cooking. You can boil it with more water if you prefer the rice dissolved well in the desseet later..
- Add milk and cook it in medium fire until the milk begins to boil..
- Dissolve the cornstarch and vanilla in a half-cup of water and add it to the boiling milk and stir it (you can also use vanilla extract)..
- Let it boil for 15 minutes in low fire. Then, it will be ready. If you prefer the mix less liquid then you can boil longer..
- Keep it refrigerated and use cinnamon in the top if preferred..