Chia Seed Pudding.
You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 2 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 1 pints of berries.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract and agave..
- Place bowl in refrigerator for at least 4 hour or overnight. Stir at least once during the first hour and maybe again an hour before eating to insure consistency throughout..
- Serve topped with berries..