Jamaican Cocktail Bread Pudding.
You can have Jamaican Cocktail Bread Pudding using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jamaican Cocktail Bread Pudding
- You need 12 slice of Bread (Cut in small cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 can of fruit cocktail mix (drained).
- You need of Custard.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 quart of Cow's Milk.
- Prepare 5 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 2/3 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of rum or rum cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sherry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 oz of rum (optional).
Jamaican Cocktail Bread Pudding step by step
- Heat oven at 350 ° F.
- Grease a med bread pan with butter.
- Combine bread cubes, cocktail mix and cinnamon in a container..
- Place coated cubes and fruits in Greased pan..
- Heat and cool milk then mix with all other ingredients for custard..
- Pour milk mixture over bread cubes..
- Allow to rest for 15-20mins so cubes may absorb the custard..
- Bake for 45-50mins.
- Combine ingredients for glaze over flame in a small saucepan until slightly thicken..
- Take pudding from oven, brush with glaze and put to cool..
- ENJOY with a scoop of your favorite ice cream :-).