Steam egg white pudding. This silky smooth steamed egg white milk pudding with ginger juice is a very healthy dessert. It comprises only four ingredients which are readily available in the kitchen and steaming takes Egg whites are a low-calorie food with no saturated fat or cholesterol and can be an excellent dietary option. Chinese Steamed Egg (also known as Chinese Steamed Egg Custard) is a healthy breakfast.
You simply mix the eggs with water or broth, and then steam it on. Too much egg white will make the steamed milk pudding taste too hard and the egg tart is heavy. Remove the lid or cling film on the. You can have Steam egg white pudding using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam egg white pudding
- Prepare 5 of egg whites.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 5 cup of whole milk.
Let our Nutritionist, Rachel, show you how to prepare this smooth and rich Cantonese dessert! Prepare a steamer with water and bring. Milk pudding made with egg white and milk make smooth and silky puddings that are low in calories – what you call a guilt-free dessert. Divide mixture equally among the heated bowls.
Steam egg white pudding instructions
- Prepare a steamer with hot water. Heat the milk in microwave for 4 minutes.
- Take out the hot milk out if the microwave, than add sugar and mix well till disolve. Can put more sugar if you want it sweeter..
- Sepearte egg whites and egg yolks in different bowls. Each bowl contain 1 egg white, remain of the egg yolks can be made as omelleteor scramble.
- Pour the milk mixture in with the egg whites, stir until it is mixed. Wrap tightly with cling film so no air goes in the bowl. It prevent any bubbles forming on the skin..
- Put the mixture in the steamer. Steam for 12 minutes. Every 3 minutes lift the lid up of the steamer to let the air out..
- After 12 minutes you can take them out and enjoy it either hot or cold.
Steam Milk Pudding is a popular dessert among Chinese, I would suggest that this dessert is pretty similar taste with Pure Creme Brule without the sugar glaze. Recommend to add any nuts or fruits for better tasting. Below is the preparation work: Separate egg white and egg yolk, keep egg white only. You can serve this comforting dessert either hot or cold. Since there are ginger in the custard, no ginger syrup were prepared.