You can have Leche Flan using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 can (300 ml) of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can (350 ml) of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Prepare of White sugar.
Leche Flan instructions
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Then add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and vanilla..
- Strain the mixture twice to remove lumps and bubbles. Then set aside..
- Place 2 tablespoons of white sugar in your llanera and melt it in direct heat from your stove. Melt until its golden brown..
- Set aside the caramel to harden..
- Boil water in your steamer. Once its boiling, set fire to low heat. This is very important. As you do not want your leche flan to get overcooked..
- Place your leche flan mixture in your llaneras and cover with foil..
- Place them in the steamer and cook for 30-45mins.