Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding.
You can cook Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 (5 ounce) of Package Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 2 3/4 Cups of Cold Milk.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 14 Ounce of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 8 Ounce of Package Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 Box of Nilla Style Wafers.
- It’s 4 of Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas.
- It’s Splash of Lemon Juice.
Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding step by step
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well..
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool..
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening..
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled..