Delicious Easy Banana Pudding.
You can have Delicious Easy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Easy Banana Pudding
- It’s 1 box of french vanilla jello instant pudding.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- It’s 1 box of graham crackers.
- It’s 1 of cool whip.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
Delicious Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl combine 1 box of pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk–I use 2%.
- stir until mixture starts to thicken like pudding about 2 minutes.
- Once pudding has set add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next fold in 4 tablespoons of whip cream, fold do not stir.
- In glass dish, or aluminum pan take several Graham crackers and break into little peices and place in pan to cover the entire bottom of pan.
- Next pour pudding over crackers, for the next layer slice banana over top of pudding then place the nilla wafers over top of bananas..
- Pour pudding over 2nd layer. Take whip cream n spread over top layer evenly. Then, crush several Graham crackers over top the final layer and place wafers on the top. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours..