🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌.
You can cook 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌
- Prepare of about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped.
- You need 1 of sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved.
- Prepare 5-6 of squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted.
- Prepare 1-2 c. of mini marshmallows or as desired.
- You need 1-1.5 c. of crushed Nilla wafers.
🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 step by step
- 🍌Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped).
- 🍌Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy..
- 🍌Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated..
- 🍌Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn..
- 🍌Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well..
- 🍌Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate..
- 🍌Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…🍌🍌.