Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding.
You can have Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding
- It’s 3-4 of Croissant (not freshly baked ).
- Prepare 1/2 c (125 ml) of Double cream or Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/2 c (125 ml) of Full fat milk.
- You need 100 g of Brown or White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 shot of bourbon or Kahlua coffee liquor.
Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Caramelize sugar by mixing sugar and little water in a pot. Make sure you don't stir the pot. Swirl the pot occasionally and until the mixture starts bubbling..
- Add double cream and whisk with a wire whisk. Also add equal amount of full fat milk and continue to whisk..
- Add a shot of bourbon. (I used Kahlua coffee liquor which gives a slight coffee flavor to the pudding). Turn off the heat..
- Break 2 eggs in bowl and beat it. Add the mixture to the liquid and whisk well. Make sure no lumps are formed since the content is hot..
- Take an oven safe baking dish. Fill the baking dish with (2 to 3 ) croissant pieces and pour the liquid over the croissant pieces..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot..