You can have Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding
- You need 3 tsps of Sugar cashewnuts of ; -3 tbsps (for Praline).
- You need 1 No of Avacado(Big) (For Topping).
- It’s 1/2 cups of Mango of pulp /juice.
- You need 2 tbsps of honey milk Badam milk o f ;1/2 cups dairy or.
- It’s 2 cups of milk milkmaid china grass sugar of ; /1 cups maid ; -5 gms ; 3 tbsps (For custard).
Avacado-Mango-Praline Pudding instructions
- Caramalise 3 tsps sugar in a pan.Add the broken pieces of cashewnuts to the boiling caramel.Mix well. Pour on a buttered tray.When it is cold,remove from the tray and powder coarsely. Praline is ready.
- Blend the pulp of one big avacado with half cup Mango pulp, half cup milk.and honey.Keep the topping ready.
- Soak gelatine in half a cup of water in a pan and boil till it is dissolved. Simultaneously boil the milk and milkmaid with 3 tbsps of sugar(add more if required) in another pan. When both the liquids are equally boiled,pour the gelatine to the boiling milk,stirring continuously. continue stirring for 2 or 3 minutes take out from fire and keep it for cooling.
- Spread half of the praline in the pudding dish. Slowly pour the custard in the tray over it and refrigerate.When the pudding starts to set, pour the topping over it and spread the balance praline over the pudding as the top layer.Delicious dessert is ready..