"Banging" Banana Pudding.
You can have "Banging" Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Banging" Banana Pudding
- It’s 10 of bananas sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 5 oz of box banana pudding mix (2).
- Prepare 5 oz of box vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- You need 1 can of condensed sweetened milk.
- You need 2 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 12 oz of whipped cream (3).
"Banging" Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl mixing all ingredients, cream cheese, vanilla and banana pudding mixes, milk, condensed sweetened milk and 12 ounce whipped cream. With hand mixer blend until smooth..
- In a 12 inch baking dish layer with wafers, then cover wafers with sliced bananas, then top with whipped cream and finally with the pudding from blender. Repeat this process for at least (3) three layers. Then refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Servings 8 to 10.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes.
- Total Time: 30 minutes including refrigeration time.