Chia Seed Pudding.
You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk.
- You need 1 cup of Toppings of choice (fruit/nut/granola etc..).
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix together almond milk and Greek yogurt with a whisk or a fork.
- Add in chia seeds slowly, stirring with a whisk or fork until completely incorporated with no clumps.
- Place in the fridge and let it set up- it will usually set up in about three hours, but I let it sit over night.
- Remove from the fridge after it's set up and stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk..
- Add whatever toppings you like. This one is really good with strawberries, almonds and bananas, but if you really have a sweet tooth, you can crush up an Oreo and sprinkle it on..