Apricot bread pudding. This dessert bread pudding recipe features the perfect flavor pairing of chocolate and apricot. This is the Apricot Bread Pudding recipe. Place in a water bath (a larger pan half-filled with very hot water).
A couple of weeks ago Amreen posted her lazy (wo)mans bread pudding. Apricot Bread Pudding – Free download as PDF File (.pdf) or read online for free. deliciously simple bread pudding. Add bread and vanilla to milk mixture and stir to moisten bread. You can cook Apricot bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot bread pudding
- Prepare 50 grams of ready to eat dried apricots.
- You need 45 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 25 grams of low-fat spread.
- Prepare 450 ml of (about 3/4 pint) semi skimmed milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 slice of of fruit bread.
Spoon pudding up or cut into squares and serve with whipped cream or ice cream. International chef Amy Riolo demonstrates how to make decadent bread pudding with chocolate and apricots. A great way to use up stale loaves of bread, we have fruit-filled sweet recipes, cheesy savory recipes and more great bread. The sourdough bread makes it so flavorful and the apricots and pecans are a great touch.
Apricot bread pudding instructions
- Grease a baking dish with a teaspoon of the low fat spread and then use the rest to butter one slice of each slice of fruit bread.Cut each slice into triangles and arrange them in the bottom of the dish.Sprinkle the chopped apricots over the top..
- Beat the egg,sugar,milk and vanilla extract together in a bowl..
- pour the mixture evenly over the bread,cover with teatowel and leave to soak for 20 mins.Now turn over to 180c/355f/gas4..
- After 20 mins soaking put pudding into oven for 35-40 mins or until golden brown..
All Reviews for Pecan and Apricot Sourdough Bread Stuffing. Then Apricot Panettone Pudding is for you 🙂 This being a festive month, I can see wonderful I have this recipe which I have adapted from a cookbook and which is a traditional Bread pudding with a twist. Apricot Bread Pudding Puddings and Sweet Deserts. Bread-and-Putter Pudding strewn with sliced apricots, or dried apricots. There are a number of Bread Puddings Recipes around. but Bread and Jam Pudding with Ice Cream and Blueberries!