AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan.
You can cook AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (100gr) brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of (60ml) water.
- Prepare of base.
- You need 5 of eggyolks.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of fresh milk (use can of ur condensed milk for measurement).
- It’s 125 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan instructions
- Put the sugar and water together in a small saucepan. Caramelize the sugar over low heat, stirring continously. Pour the syrup into an oven-proof baking dish, and spread the syrup evenly. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden. You can caramelize the sugar directly to your baking dish..
- Beat the eggyolks, gradually add the cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract, beating continously until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-lined dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in a "bain marie" (bagno maria). Bake in a pre-heated, moderate oven at 175ºC (350ºF) for 60-70 minutes..
- Remove the dish from the oven. Chill before serving..
- To serve, run spatula or a knife along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel. Transfer to a serving plate. Share and enjoy!.