AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan. Mocha flan Mocha flavor Leche flan is a delicious dessert that originated in Spain. It is commonly known as "Flan de Leche". The steps to making mocha flavor leche flan are similar to that of the original leche flan by using the processes of combining, stirring, and steaming.
This delicious dessert is known throughout the world. It has been a regular item in the menu of most restaurants because of its taste, ease in preparation and long shelf life. Mocha & Vanilla Flans, leche flan is a popular filipino dessert, for a get together i made vanilla flavor which is the most common & i also try the mocha. You can have AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan
- Prepare of Custard.
- Prepare 12 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of to 3 teaspoon coffee espresso, according to your taste.
- It’s of Caramel.
- Prepare 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of water.
Make every special moment sweeter with Amada's home-made leche flan & desserts! Learn the secret to making a very smooth and silky leche flan you could ever make. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated milk, condensed milk. Leche flan is traditionally steamed in the Philippines (where ovens were uncommon for many years), but baking it in a water bath is a great alternative if you don't have a steamer.
AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF)..
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir continously until the syrup turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into molds, making sure the mold surface is well covered and allow the syrup to harden..
- Combine all the custard ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl. Pour gently into the caramel molds. (We can use one large baking mold or 8 small baking molds.) Cover the molds with aluminum foil; place in a "bain-marie" or place the molds in a pan with enough water to submerge the molds halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until the mixture becomes hard and firm. Let it cool..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours. Before serving, let a knife run along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel syrup. Put into a serving dish; serve, share and enjoy!.
- My friends recipe… my recipe pictures!.
Flan Without Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Tweets by ECJJ, JDP, MJBL for MIL. It's a bit alarming that Mocha Uson is the Asec. of PCOO. She presented Federalism in the most cringing way possible and what's even more sad is that our President is even "cool" about it. Leche Flan is an egg-based dessert typically being steamed, but this version requires baking.