Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie.
You can cook Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie
- It’s 1 of store bought (or home-made) chocolate graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of package of cream cheese room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of + 3 tbs powdered sugar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 of + 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie instructions
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and cocoa powder. Beat for 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, salt and vanilla and mix..
- In separate bowl, beat 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream with 3 tbs of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold this mixture into chocolate cream cheese mixture..
- Place mixture into pie shell and chill for 3-4 hours..