3 layered mango custard pudding. This recipe is for all those mango lovers out there. Mango Custard Pudding is a tasty, easy to make dessert which even amateurs can make. Mango custard pudding is a yummy desert with less ingredients.
Choose the best mango for the mango pudding. This mango pudding should be bursting with luscious mango flavor with no artificial flavor in it. Before you serve, add a small amount of evaporated milk just enough to form a thin layer to cover the surface of the pudding. You can have 3 layered mango custard pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 layered mango custard pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla enssece.
- You need 18 of digestive biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
Mango Custard recipe really highlights the delicious mango flavor. When fresh mangos are in season, be sure and enjoy this wonderful mango custard. Made with ripe mangoes and custard powder, it is light, creamy and perfect for any meal. Using a custard powder or an instant pudding mix makes.
3 layered mango custard pudding instructions
- Make custard in 3 tbsp cold milk dilute 1 tbsp custard Now in a pan take 1 cup milk & add 1 tbsp sugar go easy on sugar as mango are sweet too Yuo may also add vanilla essence if you want Once milk get warm add diluted custard powder Keep stirring so that custard powder dosent get stuck at the bottom Custard will get thickened in 5-7 minutes so shift it to another bowl as it cool down it will further get thick.
- When ever you put custard to cool down in fridge always cover it with cling film so that yoy don’t get thick layer on custard is ready Keep plain digestive biscuits crushed ready And keep mango pulp ready it should be mango cousely grinned so that you get puree as well as mango pieces.
- Take a glass make layer or crushed biscuits then custard layer and mango pulp Again reapeat 2 and layea an garnished with mango chunks put in fridge serve cold & enjoyed with mango custard.
Mangoes are also used to make a lot of desserts in summers such as ice cream, pudding, mousse and what not! All you need is: mangoes, milk, fresh cream, and custard powder along with some sugar. It's a quick dessert recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on occasions like kitty party. A marvelous mango custard that's simple to make? This marvelous mango custard dessert will win the hearts of both mango and custard lovers.